• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale White Text Gascan

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I was able to secure 2 sets of these over the past couple weeks, so I will be selling one. The top one has emerald, the bottom has grey. The choice is yours. The prints are different between them.

I think most people are familiar with these, but if you're not - they're one of the rarest pairs of Oakleys that you might find. They were a rep exclusive. In most opinions, there were 50 produced. It was a tougher find for me than the brown Flores.

They don't come with a box, but I'll put them in a generic Oakley box and include a mircrobag.

I will be listing them on the Bay for $999 OBO in the next week. At that time I'll take detailed pictures. Both haven't been worn and have sat on rep's shelves since day 1.

Any questions please ask. Don't be shy with offers - I really don't know what these are worth. It's not exactly easy to pin down a fair price for them as they don't ever come up for sale.

D2B02C48-1E61-457A-AA25-8B7A7BF87EA1-62154-00000FC00E51D6FF_zps4aa167b4.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
hummmm
nice pair my friend
glws

Wow, one of my grails and no money...I will infinitely be jealous of whoever buys these! GLWS

Very nice piece.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.