• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying White Unobtanium Holeshot Band (6 Hand)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Good afternoon,
I am looking into buying a white or blue face holeshot, but want to throw a white unobtanium band on the future bad boy. I just got off the phone with oakley hq and the guy told me i would have to send in the watch and pay $100 dollars for the new band plus shipping on my end. Well I would prefer not to spend almost half of what the watch is worth on an "unobtanium" band and have to wait the month or so for hq to get it and send it back.

Therefore I am looking to you good people for a solution. Maybe one of you is close to HQ and knows a way to get a white band easier than the method I described. Maybe one of you has a spare white band that is just collecting dust. Or maybe (and I don't usually get this lucky) one of you has a holeshot currently with a white band that happens to be in one of the colorways I am looking for. Any which way would make me a very happy man. Pm me if you have any leads, thoughts, or one for sale/trade regarding my little problem. Thank you for viewing!!!

Some people reacted to this post.

Latest Posts

Back