• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Are The Reputable Ebay Sellers?

jrsharp21

Oakley Beginner
I imagine just like every other popular product on ebay, there a ton of fakes. Can you guys give me some names of some reputable sellers on the bay?

I agree, I don't buy from anyone unless they have a feedback score of at least 300 and I look for 99% or above. If they have any negative feedback scores I read those and look for red flags.

i actually take a small
risk and buy from anyone
above 90% and more than 10 sales. widens
my
selection, and if youre smart with asking qns and looking at pics you dont get burned. ive only had a failed transaction once when i didnt check the sellers
feedback (was excited and jumped on the button too soon)

I'm watching an aution now which makes me suspicious because the first 5 or so bidders have little to no activity (possibly driving the price up) and the seller only has 6 transactions but I have to say I'm very tempted by the items offered. It ends soon so I have to make a serious judgement call here.

i've bought a few things from diehardsports, has great prices on a few oakley's and ships them fast, and they arrive in awesome condition.

Any doubt about the item then drop the item number in here, not the link, & lets others cast an eye over it. People will soon give you their advise on it. This is one of the best things about the people in this forum.

I agree, I don't buy from anyone unless they have a feedback score of at least 300 and I look for 99% or above. If they have any negative feedback scores I read those and look for red flags.

Maybe 300 is for you, but that is way too many for your average seller, if they have over 50 and all positive, you can pretty much bet they ain't selling fakes. You as a buyer can always file a claim if you get some fakes.

Back