• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who caries a firearm?

So let me get this straight

You started a thread asking for advice on what gun to purchase...

We specifically told you NOT to get a Taurus...

Then you got a Taurus...

Congrats, I guess ?? But probably not ?? I dunno....

Yeah I know. Here’s the reasoning. Every where I looked here had absolutely nothing in stock under $1k. Not spending that much. Can’t do it. Buying online and having it shipped to FFL would have been an option, but I wanted to be able to touch it at least before buying it. Have plenty experience carrying a firearm, but it was issued and we all got the same one. Lol. Needed to be able to see it in real life and actually touch it.

It would have been different if the shops at least had one as a display so I could check that out then buy somewhere else, but most shelves are bare, no displays, no idea when they were getting new stock.

Nothing saying I can’t use this then in a few months when hopefully stock goes back up pick up a better one.

Skip the G42 and go G43 or G43x.
I carry and Gen4 19 with OEM +2 extensions or G43 AIWB in a Tier 1 Axis Elite. No issues concealing either.

The new @QLR1 will :)
Le Q' you live in Texas now. join us...
Notice, I never said I wouldn't. The chance never came up. Grew up not handling firearms and I never had any interest lol
+1. But I don’t have those hands. Lol
Oh, come on! They aren't that big
20200702_193536.jpg

Back