• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who caries a firearm?

20 years of shooting Glocks and never seen or heard anyone have an FTF...

I never thought it was even possible...

I carry a small Remington 380 that I bought from a friend for $130. I am looking at getting a Glock 43.

I also have 7 Browning shot guns that I use for bird hunting and then clays in the summer time...6 Citori's and 1 Superposed.

Yeah I know. Here’s the reasoning. Every where I looked here had absolutely nothing in stock under $1k. Not spending that much. Can’t do it. Buying online and having it shipped to FFL would have been an option, but I wanted to be able to touch it at least before buying it. Have plenty experience carrying a firearm, but it was issued and we all got the same one. Lol. Needed to be able to see it in real life and actually touch it.

It would have been different if the shops at least had one as a display so I could check that out then buy somewhere else, but most shelves are bare, no displays, no idea when they were getting new stock.

Nothing saying I can’t use this then in a few months when hopefully stock goes back up pick up a better one.

Not sure where you were shopping but Gun Broker and Guns International have all kinds of great guns and good prices, well under $1k

Handguns For Sale Online

FTF thats a new one on me, being ex military now, it was the 92FS, then on to the Glock, SIG came on the market and holstered up with a P226, and then splashed out on a Deagle Handcannon (PPW). Each to their own, it depends on whats right for you.

FTF thats a new one on me, being ex military now, it was the 92FS, then on to the Glock, SIG came on the market and holstered up with a P226, and then splashed out on a Deagle Handcannon (PPW). Each to their own, it depends on whats right for you.
I know its going off the subject a bit but you can't beat the Chey Tact .50BMG, you wont be disappointed, believe me

Not sure where you were shopping but Gun Broker and Guns International have all kinds of great guns and good prices, well under $1k

Handguns For Sale Online

Was looking to get one local. Which I did. Wanted to be able to actually touch it before buying.

20 years of shooting Glocks and never seen or heard anyone have an FTF...

I never thought it was even possible...

It was our service handgun in the army here (17) Seen a couple of jams due to loads of sand/dirt. No issue with any of my personal weapons, but I take care of mine.

Worked as a firearms instructor and apart from the Glocks it's mostly H&K here. Almost all gun issues were due to more or less severe user error.

It was our service handgun in the army here (17) Seen a couple of jams due to loads of sand/dirt. No issue with any of my personal weapons, but I take care of mine.

Worked as a firearms instructor and apart from the Glocks it's mostly H&K here. Almost all gun issues were due to more or less severe user error.
I'd take a Glock over my issued handgun any day! And I wouldn't even second guess taking a Glock over our new hand gun either.

I'd take a Glock over my issued handgun any day! And I wouldn't even second guess taking a Glock over our new hand gun either.

What are you issued? Never had any issues with my Glock. Not with my other firearms either though ;)

Back