• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who caries a firearm?

Same with Australia! I've enjoyed flying through Canada and Australia but couldn't imagine living there with their gun laws. I mostly shoot for fun, and to keep my skills up. Now Switzerland has great gun laws and sexy women! But I couldn't live there either because it's expensive.

In Switzerland, every citizen owns a firearm but....

I believe they are not allowed to keep it in their possession. It needs to be kept in a local armory or something to that effect.

I believe they are not allowed to keep it in their possession. I believe It needs to be kept in a local armory or something to that effect.
How does one actually own it then?

I envy the U.S. for the ease of guns,then there are times I’m disgusted about the ease of acquiring one

I believe they are not allowed to keep it in their possession. It needs to be kept in a local armory or something to that effect.
I'm going from memory here but I think they can keep their weapons but no longer get to keep their issued ammo. At one time they were issued 50 rounds to keep at home but now that's kept in their armory. This reminds me I need to go to Switzerland again!

I envy the U.S. for the ease of guns,then there are times I’m disgusted about the ease of acquiring one
Depending on the state it's not necessarily easy. The state I live in it is almost impossible. However, the state I am looking to move to its much more reasonable. As in they actually issue concealed carry permits.

Latest Posts

Back