• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who caries a firearm?

At 10ft, you should have a 1" hole where all the rounds are going through that one single hole lol

you'll get better, man - just keep practicing and the target will look like that at 10 yards 🤘🏼

Yeah. Been a while since I shot. Like 10 years. 😂. Gotta get used to this small frame also. Can’t grip it like like the Berettas we used in the Navy.

Picked this little beaut up a couple days ago. Springfield Hellcat.
13 round carry 9mm in FDE
Sold out everywhere, and I walk into the gun range and theres one for sale. MSRP, not even jacked up.
IMG_20200924_162421930_HDR.jpg

Typical and predictable Springfield. Though I've never had a Springfield 9. Only .45 . I love how easy these are to break down.
I had a Springfield 9 that I liked and I'm looking at getting a 45 when I move. Is Springfield your preferred manufacturer?

I had a Springfield 9 that I liked and I'm looking at getting a 45 when I move. Is Springfield your preferred manufacturer?
Yea. I have two .45 Springfields, one carry one full size, wife has a carry .45 and a Kimber 9mm. I have a handful of other ones but Springfield meets all the criteria for me. Reliable, same build and predictability, and price.

Yea. I have two .45 Springfields, one carry one full size, wife has a carry .45 and a Kimber 9mm. I have a handful of other ones but Springfield meets all the criteria for me. Reliable, same build and predictability, and price.
I liked the Springfield I had so I intend to get another when I move back to a gun friendly state again. It's good to hear you're lining them because I've not had any issues aside from finding left handed holsters. That was, literally, my only complaint.

Im also left handed, and carry behind in the belt. I get my holsters off Amazon. Kydex Carbon fiber. None of that cross draw crap for me.

Back