• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who caries a firearm?

I have my concealed carry. I honestly think(legally) carrying a firearm make you a more responsible person subconsciously
Does Canada have open/concealed carry? I didn’t think so
Nope... only law enforcement in extraneous circumstances.

There’s no need to carry (open or otherwise) because there’s no real NEED to carry in general... the level of violence in our country hasn’t gotten to that point yet/ever.

Nope... only law enforcement in extraneous circumstances.

There’s no need to carry (open or otherwise) because there’s no real NEED to carry in general... the level of violence in our country hasn’t gotten to that point yet/ever.
wait.. Canada? what about Polar bears? Here in the good ole USA, its about to be a civil war. and thats no joke

wait.. Canada? what about Polar bears? Here in the good ole USA, its about to be a civil war. and thats no joke
I’m going to assume the ‘bear’ comment is humour... but there’s no real threat of any kind of civil war here.

i believe this national schism is a leadership issue (or lack thereof) that’s uniquely ‘Murican

I’m going to assume the ‘bear’ comment is humour... but there’s no real threat of any kind of civil war here.

i believe this national schism is a leadership issue (or lack thereof) that’s uniquely ‘Murican
it would be alocal leadership problem, but CNN youre watching will report otherwise. keep on keepin on

In all of Canada maybe?

A prohibited weapons license?
Maybe. I live in Ontario so I don’t know about the other provinces. Here it is the Restricted Firearms License. You must belong to a range, and are only permitted to transport to and from the range. The Police even come to your house to inspect your gun safe and ensure the guns are locked up properly and ammo is locked separately from them.

Back