• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Else Does This?

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
Lately I've found myself searching ebay for a good buy of oakleys. Last night I watched a pair of the holland hijinx BNIB go for $60 then a used pair of probations in great condition for $35 and today a black tortoise/black iridium antix BNIB for $103.

Yet again my wife told me she wanted to buy more clothes, which means more oakleys for me :biggrin: but I'm at a point where I'm not sure what I want for my next purchase, I was thinking more colour ways of the frames I already own and my wife says more wires as the inmates probably suit me the most.

So my question is, Does anyone else search ebay for deals just to get a new pair?

I am very guilty of this. Even if I don't need a new pair I will scoure ebay/craigslist and if I see a deal that I cannot refuse, I try to gather up funds or sell other stuff to buy it lol. I need an intervention. Oh by the way, I blame the board members...they are enablers! Haha kidding.

lol,well I brought 3 2 weeks ago and have already been looking for something new but I don;t want to buy it just because I can, but that doesn't stop me from looking lol

I blame the whole forum! People throw up pictures of their collections and I see things I have never even heard of, then all of a sudden it's on the list.

I always look....I have several keyword searches I check throughout each day to see if something special pops up. Rarely does....though doing that for about 8 months finally nabbed me a BNIB pair of Romeo 1's for $280 so it can pay off

e-bay is a place i always look for glasses. You have to pick & choose though as you can end up paying too much. Never had a problem buying off there either as if there is any doubt about the authenticity of the glasses i just don't bid.

Latest Posts

Back