• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Else Does This?

I've had some total bargains from eBay. Always worth a look for me. Mustn't be as much competition for women-specific frames. Long may it continue :biggrin:

@mrs h, being a woman myself it's good that there are bargains for women specific frames, however I'm really picky so I tend to go with the male/unisex frames for the options they provide. Of the 9 pairs I own, only 1 is considered female (forsake polished black w/ grey). For now I'm just seeing what's out there and hopefully pick up a pair or two before the new year

I blame the whole forum! People throw up pictures of their collections and I see things I have never even heard of, then all of a sudden it's on the list.

eBay searching has become a daily routine for me. damn. like Jive, and intervention is needed.

Im a daily ebay user since joining here!!!

e-bay is a place i always look for glasses. You have to pick & choose though as you can end up paying too much. Never had a problem buying off there either as if there is any doubt about the authenticity of the glasses i just don't bid.

I am glad I am not the only one.

I did some good purchases via e-bay, for example the Taca Fuel Cells which have never been released here in Germany.

I troll ebay daily and find myself bidding on stuff I don't need, but the thrill of finding a bargain takes hold of me. I've been watching great deals in the making to see them disappear thanks to zondiggity, but somehow I got lucky twice from him. I won the pimple hijinx for $66 from him, and last night I won the kozik hijinx for $96. I found the art chantry and the seller didn't even list them as artist series or art chantry. I thought I might be the only one to see them, they were .99 for a few days. Someone else did find them, but I ended up winning them for $160.

@mrs h, being a woman myself it's good that there are bargains for women specific frames, however I'm really picky so I tend to go with the male/unisex frames for the options they provide. Of the 9 pairs I own, only 1 is considered female (forsake polished black w/ grey). For now I'm just seeing what's out there and hopefully pick up a pair or two before the new year

My wife doesn't like many of the female frames. Infact she only has one, the Disobey. Her others are either 5's or HERB's fav the Hijinx. I must say though alot of the female frames are ok if you want to look like Jackie O or Victoria Beckham, far to large a lens IMO.

I do this a lot. I got really excited because there was a Todd Francis Eyepatch for $80 buy it now, but the arm is broken :sad:. I tend to search for Gascan's and Artist stuff. Still need a matte black frame for my TF3's haha.

Latest Posts

Back