• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Else Does This?

I am an Ebay hunter, lurker, bidder, shopper, sniper, seller, buyer, a connoisseur of sorts. I spend alot of time searching specific keywords which provide me excellent scores. I study sellers habits and watch what they buy and if they resell. I look for completed listings to get going rates on an item, and watch new listings to get items before others do. I once bought a pair of BNIB X Metal Juliets from a guy within 5 minutes of his posting..... there is so much people are missing from not learning and watching specific habits. Not that I have too much time on my hands, its just knowing what to use and how to use it.

I can say I may buy something I dont wear or will ever need, just to use as a trade for a future item. I have 3 of those currently in reserve, in case something comes along. Plus who could pass up a good deal......

I am an Ebay hunter, lurker, bidder, shopper, sniper, seller, buyer, a connoisseur of sorts. I spend alot of time searching specific keywords which provide me excellent scores. I study sellers habits and watch what they buy and if they resell. I look for completed listings to get going rates on an item, and watch new listings to get items before others do. I once bought a pair of BNIB X Metal Juliets from a guy within 5 minutes of his posting..... there is so much people are missing from not learning and watching specific habits. Not that I have too much time on my hands, its just knowing what to use and how to use it.

I can say I may buy something I dont wear or will ever need, just to use as a trade for a future item. I have 3 of those currently in reserve, in case something comes along. Plus who could pass up a good deal......

I know Im pushing it, but care to share a few key words;)?

Back