Rcga32

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Was that because they used to be the “go-to” for cyclists before the radars came along?
Actually M-Frames were more the go-to ones.

But, to your question, not sure really... I guess I took a liking more to Radars and Radarlocks. Funny that for many years I was very much anti-Radar as I loved my M Frames so much (and lately I have found myself using M Frames more)

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Premium Member
Lifetime Member

But, to your question, not sure really... I guess I took a liking more to Radars and Radarlocks. Funny that for many years I was very much anti-Radar as I loved my M Frames so much (and lately I have found myself using M Frames more)
I like the versatility of the Jawbones because they can be used for casual use as well. Radars look out of place if not used for sport, I find.

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Premium Member
Lifetime Member

I like the versatility of the Jawbones because they can be used for casual use as well. Radars look out of place if not used for sport, I find.

mjt42

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
UK
Definitely versatile - I have a pair of Fathoms that I keep fitted with 3D lenses specifically for cinema use!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk