• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Who else loves collecting Jawbones or New Racing Jackets?

Thanks! I’ve seen aftermarket earsocks and bolts on amazon but never see icons. Hopefully I’ll stumble across some options soon.
Icons would likely be hardest but to locate, unless you’re cool with up/recycling.... by robbing other models of the icons you’re after which is mainly my route; xacto blade + hair dryer; reapply by using spray mount glue on backside of double sided adhesive was damaged in the removal. As for what you can rob what of, well there a lot of them as you’ll see here ;-)

Socks by walleva brand are okay but overall thinner build quality. Some of the unlabeled super cheap ones on eBay feel like a broken in oem set in that they’re quite smooth, whereas oem has got a subtle texture to em.

I’ve found Most Aftermarket bolts will rattle once mounted, you could likely shave a little on backside of torx to make it snug is my guess it’s just a issue of too long backside for width of the jaw/upoer.

Spotted these in Germany. Really digging the color. :)

$_59.jpg

@Steven Goldberg is selling split jacket parts/frames and jawbones

Back