• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who has the largest collection

As they say it pics or it didnt happened lol 60000 pieces is not a joke im sure they are not all oakleys you ne3d a warehouse to stack.60k glasses lol..

As they say it pics or it didnt happened lol 60000 pieces is not a joke im sure they are not all oakleys you ne3d a warehouse to stack.60k glasses lol..

unless you own a large distribution of sunglasses outlet, i dont think one store alone will stock 60,000. Maybe 6,000.

where do you sell them at?

I source a lot of online stores. Got tired of selling them direct to customers (and dealing with all the "is this fake??" crap) so now I'm happy just sitting back and offering fulfillment services to other retailers. A LOT less drama and I have time to focus on my hobbies (bodybuilding/physique competitor). I started this up while I was in rx school..practiced pharmacy for about a year and then retired so I could do this fulltime. "Do what you love and never work a day" or somesuch :)

I'm not here to peddle my stuff so that's why I stay off the for sale/trade forums. Just hear to learn new things and help others out wherever I can.

Yup I have a small custom "warehouse." Definitely outgrew my apartment and house over the years. Like I said, I started this as a hobby a few years ago while in school just as a way to pay the bills and make some extra money. Can't exactly work a traditional job when you're getting a doctorate and living off

Yup I have a small custom "warehouse." Definitely outgrew my apartment and house over the years. Like I said, I started this as a hobby a few years ago while in school just as a way to pay the bills and make some extra money. Can't exactly work a traditional job when you're getting a doctorate and living off
thanks for sharing your story bro CONGRATS then also welcome to the forum:welcome:

Latest Posts

Back