• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Here Has Worn, Touched, Or Bough A C-Six?

Maybe one day I'll get my hands on a pair of Carbon Fiber's, but for now these will do....:wink:

IMG_0376.jpg

I tried em on when they first came out only cuz i know the O store employees pretty well and they encouraged me..same ol boring story for u all too BIG of a fit...they looked very nice Its up to u if they are 1500 dollars nice...it's really abt a level of collecting even when I had almost 300 pair I never was at...they look nice though...well made, solid...funny last time there the only guy that bought one was in the store but obviously had bux and was a car collector too...I don't keep things in display cases and wear what I have ...these I'd be afraid to wear....but it's interesting to me...am wearing my rust/Slate Mp's MPH today That should tell u how finances are for me compared to someone who'd buy this I am amazed there's someone- who I think is 14 -on here with a collection...I wasnt even allowed to collect baseball cards(everything was a "waste of $" to Dad when I was growing up)-lucky guy...so I did appreciate them..they felt solid..the carbon 4k ones I have never seen in person...

Tried some on last year in the O shop in the Florida Mall when i bought my Pit Boss. I have never been so nerous trying a piar of sunnies on in my life. I was sweating but they were a beautiful fit & if i had the money i'd have a pair without a second thought. Anyone who gets the chance should buy a pair.

Maybe one day I'll get my hands on a pair of Carbon Fiber's, but for now these will do....:wink:

IMG_0376.jpg
I just love the clean design of these. They look very comfortable, classy, yet still Oakley :) I love the alloy version the more I look at it, the carbon fiber piece on the stem with the alloy is sexy.

I have the aluminum c-six. They are a sweet pair of glasses. Looking to add the carbon fiber edition in 2012. I really like the design.

I have #525 of the aluminum version and ive seen, touched and tried on both versions. It may be hard to believe but i actually like the aluminum version alot better. To me, something just doesnt look right on the cf version. I dont know what it is, but the aluminum just pops better to me, heres mine:

6ad75feb.jpg

c6.jpg

Back