• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Here "hordes" Pairs Of Their Favourite Colourway?

i have 3 fonseca antix lol. i love that artwork to much. :)

Nice! They are a sweet pair. Does anyone know if you can interchange Antix and Hijinx earstems/frames? I don't really like the Antix lenses, and think that a Hijinx frame with Fonseca earstems would look much better (even if it meant loosing a bit of the artwork).

Nice! They are a sweet pair. Does anyone know if you can interchange Antix and Hijinx earstems/frames? I don't really like the Antix lenses, and think that a Hijinx frame with Fonseca earstems would look much better (even if it meant loosing a bit of the artwork).
there was a thread about this a long time ago....
the Antix arms are smaller than Hijinx arms. The Hijinx orbitals/earstems were taller where as the Antix earstems /orbital is slimmer, narrower.
the Antix arms on a Hijinx didn't look good due to the size differences. you could see the abrupt orbital/stem size difference...shame because it could have made for some absolutely sick combos.

by the way, I prefer the Antix, but i do love the Hijinx, really the only two frames i wear.

Back