• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WHO IS A FRAGRANCE FANATIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah, save your money and just drop $10 for this stuff, drives women wild...

cotymusk.jpg

have not heard of that lol.

Give it a shot, for $10 it's not a risk... been around since 1974 so they must be doing something right... ;)

Seriously, I don't wear cologne these days but I did wear that stuff back in high school and yes, the women couldn't get enough of it... and they liked the scent, too... :D

Give it a shot, for $10 it's not a risk... been around since 1974 so they must be doing something right... ;)

Seriously, I don't wear cologne these days but I did wear that stuff back in high school and yes, the women couldn't get enough of it... and they liked the scent, too... :D
I gonna look for it lol.

I just ran across this Thread, & I definitely am ...

Eternity
CK One
CK Be
CK Summer
CK IN2U
Candies (Men, ... obviously)
Hugo Boss
Liz Claiborne (Men, ...)
Claiborne Sport
Drakkar Noir (Yeah, old, I know ... but I still have some left)
Adidas Sport
Gucci
Kenneth Cole Reaction
Cool Water
Nautica Blue
Nautica Competition (Blue & Yellow bottles)
Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani
Chrome Azzaro
Echo by Davidoff

Yes, I actually have all of these.

Because I have so many, some of them are well over 10-12 years old, & easily still half full or more ... ... &, yeah, I am a brand wh0re when it comes to Calvin Klein fragrances with Eternity easily being my fave ...

... & I even have a small, sample bottle set of Old Spice, Brut, & Old English for when I want to mess with Theresa & smell like an old man & embarrass her.
:lol:

No problems if photos are wanted. ... have a handful that are still packed away; have not touched them since the move down here six months ago.

Well have not posted here for awhile. Perfume as an art hell yah gotta love it. Kilian gotta be one of the killer houses in perfumery, pricey, but well worth it's price tag. Check it out. "Delicious".

IMG_0955.JPG
IMG_0956.JPG
IMG_0957.JPG
IMG_0958.JPG
IMG_0959.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back