• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who is best source for buying replacement lens?

Wicced

Oakley Beginner
Revant? Fuse? Linegear? Wondering due to price range gaps. 60 on linegear site for just polarized ...are they any better then say the same lens on like the revant site for 30ish

Should of mentioned frame. I saw one color option for my frame of X squared. So assuming that's out is why I'm asking

I'll look into it. No relation. Just been using the CC version as a gamer tag for last 21 years. Coincidence. Lol

Revant? Fuse? Linegear? Wondering due to price range gaps. 60 on linegear site for just polarized ...are they any better then say the same lens on like the revant site for 30ish
I promise these are not paid testimonials. I'm a lucky man who works hard to be a great optician.
There is a difference. It's the usual, you get what you pay for!!! What frame will you be needing them for. I service many frames, as many as I can, but not all.

@THE X-MAN IS A GREAT GUY FOR TUNE-UPS AND HAS HIS OWN WEBSITE.
@"TRUMP" IS THE KING OF O-TOWN. Some might say. Hang around @Wicced and stay to chat. We've all learned a lot here.

Back