• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Is Bidding On The Kblis Splatters?

froghog

Oakley Beginner
I know people on FB brought up the kblis splatter pair that was buy it now at 2k. Now I see its an actual auction and people have bid the price up to almost 180. Can't imagine any of us are bidding on them, or am I wrong?

when the splatter frogskin was up initially for $2k i simply asked the seller to explain its release and how he could confirm it was genuine...no reply. my 'belief' is this is a genuine oakley frogskin but painted by a third party, not factory made that way. if this is correct it would be a defaced original, and as such worthless. some of you may be aware i have over 100 gen 3 frogskins so i know something about them. i have otherwise never heard of this pair and will not be interested in making any offer, unless i can be convinced it is a genuine oakley produced item.

i literally could buy a pair of fake white/blank frogs from Malaysia with a pink microfiber bag and splatter the hell out of em. Not saying that it is right but maybe this is what he did. And threw in +red in there? I hate this sheeeeeeet.

Just a heads up I remember seeing it up this past summer with a buy it now of like 80$ and somebody snapped it up within an hour or two of it being listed. I know because I asked the seller about it as it was intriguing and got no response and then it was sold. Pretty sure kblis bought it. Can't confirm it because the bay keeps bids anonymous these days, but they don't keep the feedback score of the bidder anonymous and the winning bider had the same feedback score as his (he has had those blends up forever so it was easy to check). Not really info on them being authentic or anything, but I can say with quite a bit of certainty that he bought those from someone else on ebay.

First off, I would NEVER bid on ANYTHING that seller has to offer because they are a complete scam! But second of all, that piece could be legit, you guys have no idea how many prototypes and one offs that are made that the public has zero knowledge off... So don't think that it is not real just because no one has seen or heard of it before. But again, the kblis account is nothing but bad news!

Latest Posts

Back