• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Is Bidding On The Kblis Splatters?

oh it's the guy with the Blends :eek:)

Haha I knew exactly the guy when you said the guy with the blends. He is charging way to much for those blends. But those frogs don't look anything like what Oakley has done. I don't even really like them. The Oakley on the side doesnt stand out like I like it to. But he says they are brand new and not available to the public. In my oppinion The winning bidder is goona regret these for such a high price.

I don't know why people are hating on a guy purely because of the price he's asking for a pair of Oakleys. He has the right to charge whatever he wants. If he was terrible at customer service, or is rude or whatever fine, but you can't hate someone because you can't afford what they have to sell. It's not their prerogative to match your wallet.

Heard a few horror stories about this seller I think that's why jk. Plus just because he's got the right to do it doesn't make him any less of an ahole for actually doing it

Yeah I've lost a couple good deals on the bay for frogs and some hockey jerseys by mere seconds (a 90$ Buy it Now pair of Koston's is probably the best deal I have seen slip through my hands), so I started looking into who was buying them figuring they were the same people doing what I was doing and reselling them alot of the time for higher prices (I was right!!).

And also, I wasn't saying that they are or are not legit, would have to have them in my possession to make that call and even then I am not the greatest spotter of fakes, I was just throwing my 2 cents in to the pool that I don't believe he acquired these "never released" frames from the most legitimate of sources, (i.e. Oakley rep or something along those lines).

As for the prices he charges, all the more power to him if he can get someone to pay nosebleed prices. Capitalism at it's finest.

Heard a few horror stories about this seller I think that's why jk. Plus just because he's got the right to do it doesn't make him any less of an ahole for actually doing it

yeah plenty of horror stories indeed. my mate got a pair of Primitives from kblis, "new with tags" when they arrive the inner coating of the lenses were all peeling. and i heard of "new" items getting sent broken.

I don't know why people are hating on a guy purely because of the price he's asking for a pair of Oakleys. He has the right to charge whatever he wants. If he was terrible at customer service, or is rude or whatever fine, but you can't hate someone because you can't afford what they have to sell. It's not their prerogative to match your wallet.
No hating on price from me, this person has ripped off sooo many people over the last few years on ebay, this is about the 5th or 6th ebay account name that he has had with the others having been suspended over the problems and/or trying to just disguise it from others.... bottom line, BAD NEWS!!!

305? Batwolf you said you only paint for fun. $305 sounds like alot of fun to me! Maybe you do need to start posting some.

Back