• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Is The First Forum Member To Appear On This Show?

I'm going with Romeo Van Frogskinstein in a landslide..... the man has over 800 pairs of glasses..... its hard to argue with that

I think the name would only add to the panache of the show!

I think the lead-in for anyone would have to include a medusa or at least OTT's.

We should also start a list of things that people collect that Oakley is WAY cooler than, ie:
-Pez Dispensers
-Stamps (seriously it's a stamp! - what do these people do when they get an envelope of stamps in the mail, do they keep that stamp that's on the envelope of stamps?)
-Zippos (just kidding on this one, just saw a post about someone wanting to engrave the O into a Zippo... and fire is always cool)
-Salt and Pepper shakers
-Troll Dolls
-Beanie Babies
-Ty Dolls
-Anything from Hallmark (my wife gets, as a gift, the Christmas barbie from there each year, BRUTAL!)
-Marbles (I would collect these buy I keep losing them)
-Any touristy ****e (shot glasses, bottle openers, key chains, tee shirts, etc, etc, etc)

Watching this show right now while reworking things to incorporate a new stretch case... I don't have a problem either.

Back