• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who mods which section?

I could not agree with you more. Soon as November starts it seems that Christmas is shoved down your throat and it's all about what you can buy.

I could not agree with you more. Soon as November starts it seems that Christmas is shoved down your throat and it's all about what you can buy.
This!!!

We're not doing presents this year. Well besides that Emerald Mars. Ahem.

And I definitely don't do thanksgiving. It's almost as big a BS "holiday" as Valentine's Day. I'm thankful for my family and everything I have every day, don't need one day to be thankful. Also, I hate turkey and don't think mass genocide of the first people (because they're not ******* Indians) is worthy of celebration.

****, told the wife I was done with that rant for this year. As you were gentlemen!

This!!!

And I definitely don't do thanksgiving. It's almost as big a BS "holiday" as Valentine's Day. I'm thankful for my family and everything I have every day, don't need one day to be thankful. Also, I hate turkey and don't think mass genocide of the first people (because they're not ******* Indians) is worthy of celebration.

****, told the wife I was done with that rant for this year. As you were gentlemen!
What's "Valentine's Day"? Sounds like a disgusting marketing tool to extract money from the masses.

This!!!

I personally enjoy Thanksgiving; probably because I'm not near my family that often... but I rarely partake in that Black Friday foolishness. I'm just happy that pay day rarely coincides with the holiday.

For Christmas, it's a low key thing for us between my mom, my aunt, and myself. No extravagant gifts or anything like that

I just enjoy not being at work more than anything lmao

Sent from Q's Note5

I personally enjoy Thanksgiving; probably because I'm not near my family that often... but I rarely partake in that Black Friday foolishness. I'm just happy that pay day rarely coincides with the holiday.

For Christmas, it's a low key thing for us between my mom, my aunt, and myself. No extravagant gifts or anything like that

I just enjoy not being at work more than anything lmao

Sent from Q's Note5
That makes sense. I live 30 minutes from my parents so holidays don't really change anything. Between my wife and parents, if any of use sees anything the another would want at any time during the year, we just buy it. I know what you mean about work though, when I was working in schools, Christmas break was my favorite part. 2 weeks off paid! But now I work from home so again, holidays don't change anything.

What I'm trying to figure out is how to handle my daughter when it comes to presents and stuff. I like to spoil her but don't want her to turn out spoiled. I don't want her to think she's entitled to anything but if she works for it, she shouldn't feel bad about having more than others and maybe even should share but not feel obligated to.

Where were we? How's that list coming? ****.

That makes sense. I live 30 minutes from my parents so holidays don't really change anything. Between my wife and parents, if any of use sees anything the another would want at any time during the year, we just buy it. I know what you mean about work though, when I was working in schools, Christmas break was my favorite part. 2 weeks off paid! But now I work from home so again, holidays don't change anything.

What I'm trying to figure out is how to handle my daughter when it comes to presents and stuff. I like to spoil her but don't want her to turn out spoiled. I don't want her to think she's entitled to anything but if she works for it, she shouldn't feel bad about having more than others and maybe even should share but not feel obligated to.

Where were we? How's that list coming? ****.
The naughty and nice list? :spiteful:

I actually am not a holiday type person. I feel holidays aren't about the actual holidays and more about people getting sales at stores now and that sucks.

I wish everything would shut down on the holiday

With that said. I enjoyed today. I enjoyed my time in my own house while other people complained about traveling everywhere in traffic and I watched movies and polished off 3 bottles of wine...3 bottles of champagne and an assortment of flavored beer and various hard liquors and then there was the food and pastries. Overall nice as long as I didn't have to leave the house. Outside BAD!
So let me get this straight. Basically what you're saying is that you're an overweight antisocial drunk movie buff...who wears C Sixers.

So let me get this straight. Basically what you're saying is that you're an overweight antisocial drunk movie buff...who wears C Sixers.
I think obese would fit more properly than overweight. :rofl:

I wear a size L t-shirt even though I need to wear a size 4XL and I look so sexy in it the way all my fat and flab come out the bottom of the shirt just like Homer Simpson. ;)

I think obese would fit more properly than overweight. :rofl:

I wear a size L t-shirt even though I need to wear a size 4XL and I look so sexy in it the way all my fat and flab come out the bottom of the shirt just like Homer Simpson. ;)
Eww!!!

That's a word picture that's going to keep me up tonight sucking my thumb curled up in the foetal position with the light on all the while crying for my mummy.

Thanks for nothing, bro.

Lol. Dammit. I think I peed myself.

Latest Posts

Back