• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Who Needs An Oakley Time-Line Banner?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

IMAG0733_zps8b647671.jpg

IMAG0730_zps047c2cee.jpg

IMAG0729_zpseabc6680.jpg

So here goes...This is a 4ft tall by 5ft wide Magnetic Banner that use to hang at Oakley Flagship stores in 2008. They only made about 55 of these at the time and the first ones were recalled after about a month. Michael Jordan's image was placed in the time line without his authorization so, they were pulled/ destroyed and another one made without his image. I was lucky enough to get before it was destroyed, its in Excellent shape! I have kept it with the thoughts of hanging it all these years and now I figure someone might appreciate it more. I'm open to offers and trades for x metals. Not many have seen this item and its hard to gauge the value, but it is very rare! I'm looking for $300 but again open to all offers. This is beautiful collectors piece that would look great on any wall. If interested I will gladly send you more info.Thank you.
O-Migo

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice! Glws.

sent PM

Sale Pending with Copilot...Thank you to all that sent me PM's....Had know idea this many people would be interested!

Sold! to Copilot....Thank you and Enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back