• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who On OakleyFourm Would You Like To Meet?

I think it would be cool to meet loads of you guys. Talk Oaks and have a laugh.

Meeting anyone who loves Oakley as much as we few would be great. I comment on a number of Oakleys every day at work and almost everyone is just like "Oh....yea." It's sad. Plus the people I mentioned a couple pages back of course. I guess I've edited my answer to pretty much any one of you guys!

If any of you make it to OC area of Cali to check out HQ make sure you bring your trade bait, im not far away at all and id be happy to say hello and trade a pair or two or 16.....

If any of you make it to OC area of Cali to check out HQ make sure you bring your trade bait, im not far away at all and id be happy to say hello and trade a pair or two or 16.....[/QUOTE

May have to... The uncle lives in Del Mar, and won't be making the annual fishing trip this year. I've been overdue for a visit. :big_boss:

For me, I would have fun meeting anyone I've dealt with so far, nothing but positive experiences so far.

If any of you make it to OC area of Cali to check out HQ make sure you bring your trade bait, im not far away at all and id be happy to say hello and trade a pair or two or 16.....[/QUOTE

May have to... Uncle lives in Del Mar. I've been overdue for a visit. :big_boss:

For me, I would have fun meeting anyone I've dealt with so far, nothing but positive experiences so far.

dude, sorry, i forgot about you. it be cool to meet you too, we done plenty deals :)

and Zombie55 as well, cool dude always smooth deals with him.

ok i guess i change my mind to meet everyone who ive dealt with on here :)

Back