• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Owns Oakley Now

thedubs54

Oakley Beginner
I was looking around on the indunets and found out that Jim Jannard had sold Oakley for 2 billion in 2007, but it does not state who currently owns it. I was wondering if anyone on here knew.

hotley10 said:
i don't know what oakley will be without james jannard.

i think it will be like the x-metal series without their coins :D..

Agrred, however Jannard might still be involved. Sometimes when companies are bought out, the owner's stick around and keep and eye on overall operations. Hopefully he will lurk and make sure everything is ok :D

thefunstarts said:
hotley10 said:

Agrred, however Jannard might still be involved. Sometimes when companies are bought out, the owner's stick around and keep and eye on overall operations. Hopefully he will lurk and make sure everything is ok :D

true, but ever since jannard sold the company and oakley uses out sourcing for their quality control. there's been so many defects for their products that have got in the stores. i have been experiencing this not only for the sunglasses but also in apparels and accessories.

SatManR190 said:
hotley10 said:

No, I think it will be no next x-metal series.
:( :evil: :( :evil: :(

Hardly true, since the X Squared was released after Lux's acquistion of Oakley.

No need to worry people, Oakley will be just fine. There's good people behind the scenes there.

Latest Posts

Back