• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Should Replace Shawn White as Oak-Lux's Main "Thing That Is On Everything"?

yoshi1984 said:
Ken Block already has a deal with Spy and has his own signature glasses with them.

Didn't even see the post about ken block! But yes, he has a huge contract with Spy and that's not going anywhere for probably another 5 years at least! They're very tied in with his own brand, DC Shoes.

Damn this mentioning of clowns...Pennywise was his name in the film i believe.

x_tshirt01.gif

I'd camp out to be the first to buy the Pennywise edition....

I knew who SW was long before I was into Oakley and I don't pay attention to any sports, extreme or otherwise. So I feel that he is a great spokesperson for the company in NA. The solution I think, would be to pick someone who is just as well known in each country/region. It's going to be far too difficult to find someone that has worldwide instant recognition. My understanding of how most Americans view sports (and the world in general) is that if it happens in America we do it better and if it happens anywhere else it isn't worth watching. My apologies to the rest of the world...

foleyness said:
My understanding of how most Americans view sports (and the world in general) is that if it happens in America we do it better and if it happens anywhere else it isn't worth watching. My apologies to the rest of the world...

lmao!!! :lol:

Brian Lopes is awesome, I wish he had some signature stuff. Really funny guy.

Lopes is cool...

Legend on 2 wheels along with cedric gracia...

Do many people know who we are talking about?

Gracia? Absolutely!

utf-8BSU1BRzExMzguanBn.jpg

I'm actually waiting on an autographed Gracia poster... As well as Brian Lopes, Robbie Bourdon and Darcy Turenne posters.
I'll post pics when I get them framed!

I haven't heard Danny MacAskill mentioned yet...
Pushing the boundries...

[video=youtube;Z19zFlPah-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah-o[/video]
[video=youtube;ShbC5yVqOdI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShbC5yVqOdI&feature=related[/video]

Back