• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who was the lucky person to get the two OTT's posted in Minneapolis area?

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
Pretty rare to find a seller with two pair on a local classified site.

IMG_2904.PNG

IMG_2905.PNG

That's not to bad ! I really want to see if one will fit me!

alright just messing with you guys. I bought them. They do not have boxes and only one has the lens cover but that is a pretty good price. She was willing to ship to me and took paypal as payment but unfortunately I had an aunt that passed away so some family is coming this way on friday and my cousin picked them up for me.

Please excuse the crazy ass pictures. She is a normal young lady. You can see she was face timing me after she picked them up and I got a pretty good laugh out of how she was wearing them.

IMG_2911.PNG

IMG_2912.PNG

I don't like you anymore lmao!!
Beautiful find my friend!!

I don't like you anymore lmao!!
Beautiful find my friend!!
LMAO, thanks Bonz. I was pretty excited she was willing to work with me on them. I feel better now that they are in family's hands but the lady selling them seemed very nice and trust worthy. Kind of hard sending $650 to someone you've never met.

Oh yeah when I found them the ad said they had been posted for 6 days. I can't believe they lasted that long.

Lucky, where I am at A Romeo X xx, and Ott didn’t last but a few hours .. missed all three.. told person , I would be able come right away..:( got screwed on tb 2 also. Told seller I would meet him any where he wanted sold it for less on eBay. Wtf less money and eBay and PayPal fees

Latest Posts

Back