• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who would help me make a Pit Boss II Star Wars Stormtrooper custom

PitBoss

I should Work at Oakley
Norway
so I got this pair of PBII' complete with everything but as they are a fairly understated finnish I would like to ask (doesn't look like @dr.chop . is accepting PM's) who would take on such a project?

I've been a Star Wars fan ever since I saw the first one and I all of the sudden could not stop thinking about how cool it would be to have a Stormtrooper PBII. Of course the box would also need to be done.

The PBII I have is the polished black/VR28BIP) and this is what I would like to see made into a Stormtroopers PitBoss.

anyways, who would take on such a project and what would it take to get it done?

(I've seen this PBLava that someone had done by a really famous airbrusher, and he might be the guy.. I dont know... What do I know.

so I got this pair of PBII' complete with everything but as they are a fairly understated finnish I would like to ask (doesn't look like @dr.chop . is accepting PM's) who would take on such a project?

I've been a Star Wars fan ever since I saw the first one and I all of the sudden could not stop thinking about how cool it would be to have a Stormtrooper PBII. Of course the box would also need to be done.

The PBII I have is the polished black/VR28BIP) and this is what I would like to see made into a Stormtroopers PitBoss.

anyways, who would take on such a project and what would it take to get it done?

(I've seen this PBLava that someone had done by a really famous airbrusher, and he might be the guy.. I dont know... What do I know.

@zwc0442 is also a pro painter by trade

I did a storm trooper Jawbreaker already...Why not a boss lol..

Back