• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whoever used a 60% off code read this

sisson16

Oakley Expert
Texarkana, TX
Just got off the phone with an Oakley customer service supervisor after being told by a rep they could not process an order using bounce back or friends and family codes on my account. I was told by the supervisor that all accounts that used 60% off codes that were not allowed to have been banned from using any type of promotional code from here on out.

Wtf man. That is some messed up ****. The employee exploiting the codes illegally should be the one getting reamed, not the consumer. In all reality think about the people that bought these off eBay to purchase a sinfhgle pair of glasses and not are exempt. It just doesn't seem right to me.

This all comes after last week I was told my account was still active and that I would just not be able to receive the bounce back on the purchase I made.

What do you guys think?

If this is true, it's going to leave a very sour taste in the mouth of some faithful oakley customers. Anyone who used a coupon in good faith should not be punished IMO. Go after the people who sold them and the method they used to obtain them. If oakley wants to repeal the bounce back rewards specifically earned by coupon codes, that's understandable, but don't take the bounce back away from legit non coupon purchases and don't take away the F&F discount.
Anyone who abused the situation and used multiple coupons, that's a different story, and maybe that should be handled differently.

Last edited:
I'm not too sure how well Oakley keeps tabs on every customer, and how far they can track back purchases to see if they've been honest customers who earned the coupon legitimately...so despite them saying straight up "banned", I hope it's more of their way to freeze things in the meantime to sort out their framework. It'd likely take a while to sort out, but I just can't imagine them slamming the door on honest customers.

The new codes I was sent are invalid no matter if I am signed in or not. My new reward codes that i.

Latest Posts

Back