• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whoever used a 60% off code read this

not cool , not cool
it's BS
at least they better check our profiles and realize the thousands and thousands of dollars we already spent on their products
damn
I tried to use my code and it gives me the discount , but when about to place the order , it won't go through
it's bullsh.....t

that just means they cant figure out who leaked the codes
This is why they stopped the 60% off discount cards for reps to hand out years back. Then they made the web site specifically for employee's and partners (authorized retailers) to purchase products at discount. Then they stopped that and went to call in orders only (for retail partners) and had major limits on how many pairs you could buy in a fiscal quarter. Then they went back to a web site again. It's a viscous cycle and it going to eventually lead to these major discounts going away all together if people keep bootlegging them.

So far I've received: 75/150 bounce back, two F&F codes, and another 75/150 in that order over two weeks.

My first 75/150 worked in store, then one of my F&F codes gives an invalid code error, while the other works on items in my cart. Then the second 75/150 gave that same invalid code error.

Who knows...

All of my bounce back coupons become invalid upon checkout. My F&F discounts become invalid as well. Using different payment methods/names makes no difference. If you have a friend that would place the order for you, give it a shot. Maybe someone can get their codes to go through.

not cool , not cool
it's BS
at least they better check our profiles and realize the thousands and thousands of dollars we already spent on their products
damn
I tried to use my code and it gives me the discount , but when about to place the order , it won't go through
it's bullsh.....t
They do not care one bit, you are a renewable resource.

They do not care one bit, you are a renewable resource.

This is entirely possible...but, most of the people they are alienating are more than run-of-the-mill customers, they are essentially brand ambassadors. These folks (myself included) have spent multi-thousands of dollars at huge retail mark-up to support the brand. The amount of bad-will they are generating won't cover the future sales they are kissing goodbye. Oakley sells nothing any of us need to live...it is a lifestyle brand and there are lots of them out there. No one NEEDS 50 pairs of sunglasses but we've been happy to buy and participate and advertise and support because we were part of the Oakley family. Maybe we were run-of-the-mill customers afterall.

Latest Posts

Back