• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who's getting Oakleys for Christmas…and I don't mean you!

New A-frame 2.0s for my daughter, some polarized Frogs for the wife, custom Airbrakes for my brother.. wife and daughter usually just steal/borrow my Oakleys so I'm mostly grateful they don't really like Juliets or Split Jackets..:oops:

Being away for a while (and being a bone-head) I created an identical thread that I've asked the Ops to close because I didn't use that wonderful tool this forum has "SEARCH"

.....Anyway.......here is who's getting Oakley's for Christmas from me......

Wife = Warm-Ups - Polished Black with Gray (she beat the ever living "S" out of her last pair). I swore I would never buy her another pair of Oakley's again but I get really excited during Christmas :)

Son = Flak Jacket - Blue/white with Fuse Glacier (found a deal on the frames and couldn't find a good enough deal on Ice Iridium lenses so I got the Fuse for now

Daughter = Caveat -Gold with Jade Iridium

Odd enough I didn't get myself a pair this year, but that's okay. If all goes as planned I'll have my first pair of Juliet's soon after the New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's Everyone!

Wife = Warm-Ups - Polished Black with Gray (she beat the ever living "S" out of her last pair). I swore I would never buy her another pair of Oakley's again but I get really excited during Christmas :)

Odd enough I didn't get myself a pair this year, but that's okay. If all goes as planned I'll have my first pair of Juliet's soon after the New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's Everyone!

Very nice! That is my wife's everyday pair as well. I looked at her lenses the other day and it made me question buying her another pair also... but we do go into public together on occasion ;).

Fingers crossed for your Juliets! :newrussian:

Last edited:
Little sister is getting Frogs. She just wanted the Jade Iridium lenses but the Fingerprint colorway was the same price as the lenses so she's getting the whole pair. Thank you outlets!

Back