• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who's getting Oakleys for Christmas…and I don't mean you!

Not much but it's a start. These are from my wife, first time she ever bought me anything Oakley! So she is finally warming up to the idea of me collecting Oakley, now that I have 8 pairs and countless other things. She said now you have a much nicer container to haul your sunglasses around in, now stop leaving them all over the house! I convinced her to a pair during the summer, she loves them and sees why I love them so much.

405663fa474925309511b703642c5dd2.jpg

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Not much but it's a start. These are from my wife, first time she ever bought me anything Oakley! So she is finally warning up to the idea of me collecting Oakley, now that I have 8 pairs and countless other things. She said now you have a much nicer container to haul your sunglasses around in, now stop leaving them all over the house! I convinced her to a pair during the summer, she loves them and sees why I love them so much.

405663fa474925309511b703642c5dd2.jpg

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk
Gotta tell her you need that BIG container in the house to put them in so you won't leave them all over the place. ;)

Back