• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who's pre ordered the Pit Boss 2?

The only reason I am even considering buying one is because I have the opportunity to get one for $450. I wouldn't pay $600 for it but for that amount I might. Just seeing how others feel about it as part of my decision making process.

Theyll be on the bay within 6 months at $350....watch!

I grab couple for $450 each as well. They are great but seems like the rivets are only for pb i, for pb ii is philip screws at the back. Got mine from an authorized retailer in vegas and surprised its philip screws! Anyway, ill post pics tomorrow. Hope it wont go as low as $350! Ahahaha!

I tried these on at the local store this past weekend and wasn't impressed at all. These glasses feel cheap (one titanium panel even felt loose) and not worth the $600 price tag.

Oakley dropped the ball big time on these. Bring it down to X-Metal retail prices and then it MIGHT be ok.

I'll get the matte black one because its the only one I like
Yeah same here, its the only color II like so I got one. Shocking its different in PB1 packaging.
DSC_0093_zps3036ff81.jpg

Tried these on at the Hollywood store because they were just hanging out on an open shelf by the register and I wanted top see how $600 felt on my face. I would never pay retail for them ever, not impressed at all. Why are they so expensive? I'll buy metals all day over that. They look pretty cool but damn they're overpriced!

Back