• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Whos Ready For A Deal??? Check This ..... Out!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Make some offers. This stuff has to go.

Some people reacted to this post.
It might make it easier to sort through if you mark the pairs already gone sold in the first post.

Good point

Hey Walker. Do you have any pix you can post...especially for the Juliet and XX?

I sure do. I can't post from my phone though. I'll have to do it from my desktop.

Would love those IH Splits but i've a bit out ging this & next month. I blame the Dr & BriP for this. :sad:

pmmd....:cool:

Still not edited and no pics so I have to buy the Echelon Jawbone polished carbon fibre NIB for $35 :smile:

Username Hidden said:
Still not edited and no pics so I have to buy the Echelon Jawbone polished carbon fibre NIB for $35 :smile:

Those are sold lol sorry.

UPDATE: Juliet TiO2 and XX 24K are both sold. Both Echelon Jawbones are sold. I think the only thing I have left is the Jupiter Camo stuff, Echelon Radars and the 3 Juan Pablo Montoya Splice. If somebody wants to buy all the 3 of the JPM splice, I'll sell all 3 of them for $550 shipped. 1 pair is a 8.5/10 the second pair is 8/10 and the third pair is a 7/10 and the lens is ice, but there is NO SIGNATURE!

img2168dr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I send a mp