• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why 8 Lens Replacement Options?

Here's the shape I can do that's closest to 8.2
It won't be exact but slightly more squared at edges and slightly larger than what you had in the 8.1

I'd still need the frames to come in. Depending on lens color, they'll cost $140 to $150 to replace.

I can do prizm black polarized, prizm daily polarized, prizm sapphire polarized, prizm ruby polarized, fire iridium polarized... Subject to availability when you order.

Price includes return shipping. Polycarbonate is the best material at can use. I will have it etched polarized on fire, or prizm on other colors. To be honest these are more delicate than a full frame. But 17 years isn't what you should expect from daily glasses. 2-5 years is plenty ;)

I will need your frame, all hardware, screws, washers, etc to come in w the old lenses... don't throw out either lens.
Shape for reference 61mm width.

26793.jpeg

26790.jpeg

Here's the shape I can do that's closest to 8.2
It won't be exact but slightly more squared at edges and slightly larger than what you had in the 8.1

I'd still need the frames to come in. Depending on lens color, they'll cost $140 to $150 to replace.

I can do prizm black polarized, prizm daily polarized, prizm sapphire polarized, prizm ruby polarized, fire iridium polarized... Subject to availability when you order.

Price includes return shipping. Polycarbonate is the best material at can use. I will have it etched polarized on fire, or prizm on other colors. To be honest these are more delicate than a full frame. But 17 years isn't what you should expect from daily glasses. 2-5 years is plenty ;)
Thanks, Chris, I appreciate it! Could you please pm me with your email?

These original lenses started fracturing probably 10 years ago, then more and more and more over time until the recent failure of the fracture making it's way through to the edges.

I got a good run out of these! I always took really good care of my glasses, have many other pairs of 90's vintage glasses that still look like new even, but this pair was my daily since buying them. This was the last new pair of Oakleys I ever bought. Even for the last 5 years, I would wear these for mowing the lawn rather than dirty up my minty old M-Frames lol

Thanks, Chris, I appreciate it! Could you please pm me with your email?

These original lenses started fracturing probably 10 years ago, then more and more and more over time until the recent failure of the fracture making it's way through to the edges.

I got a good run out of these! I always took really good care of my glasses, have many other pairs of 90's vintage glasses that still look like new even, but this pair was my daily since buying them. This was the last new pair of Oakleys I ever bought. Even for the last 5 years, I would wear these for mowing the lawn rather than dirty up my minty old M-Frames lol
P. M. W email sent

Back