• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to buy replacement Why 8 Oakley Lenses?

SpaceAce

Oakley Beginner
This is my first post here and I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Several years ago, I bought a pair of Why 8's and have absoulutley loved them. Over the weekend, they fell out of my truck and I in-advertanley kicked them and now the lenses have "road-rash". I have been looking for replacement lenses and have found nothing.

Can someone help a newbie out? I'd hate to have to toss them.

Space Ace
Olive Branch, MS

Not sure if they are user replaceable. I would contact Oakley

I did check with Oakley and they no longer have the replacement lenses, as the have discontinued the Why's. They are the ones that recommended me to this site.

HELP!!!!

Space Ace
Olive Branch, MS

I did check with Oakley and they no longer have the replacement lenses, as the have discontinued the Why's. They are the ones that recommended me to this site.

HELP!!!!

Space Ace
Olive Branch, MS

That blows as they are my fav. shade cause you can dress up for with them.

Grab another pair before they are gone, it's what I am going to do

I've been looking for lenses for the why 8's myself. I brought my set to Dr. Chop and he said he's not 100% sure he can do it. The lense will have to be drilled, and the why lenses are much thicker than other lenses.

I've sent mine to DrChop and he believes he can get me fixed up. Looking forward to seeing what he's able to do.

This is my first post here and I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Several years ago, I bought a pair of Why 8's and have absoulutley loved them. Over the weekend, they fell out of my truck and I in-advertanley kicked them and now the lenses have "road-rash". I have been looking for replacement lenses and have found nothing.

Can someone help a newbie out? I'd hate to have to toss them.

Space Ace
Olive Branch, MS

thesunglassfix.com has replacement lenses for the Why 8 in a number of options.

Back