• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why are Oakley Romeo's so expensive?

Prices on R1 will never drop. Hell, project pair pricing has been ridiculous. If you can get one just do it already.

Sent from Q's Note5

Hahaha! The things don't fall out of the sky :rofl:

If the Gabriel wants one, he should get it because he wants it. I don't look at money, you like what you like. Resell value and stuff are a bonus.

If money is a problem, just get the coins together. But other than that, I leave money out of this hobby.

Sent from Q's Note5
Nope....they don't fall out of the sky.

They get delivered by USPS people who drop them off at the wrong location.

Hahaha! The things don't fall out of the sky :rofl:

If the Gabriel wants one, he should get it because he wants it. I don't look at money, you like what you like. Resell value and stuff are a bonus.

If money is a problem, just get the coins together. But other than that, I leave money out of this hobby.

Sent from Q's Note5

I never leave money out of my hobbies. I see to it that it never costs me a dime, wether it be Oakleys, camera gear, watches, knives or any other collectible stuff.

I never buy an item for more than I am sure I will be able to sell it for the very next day, and so no hobby I've had has ever cost me any real money. Just my way of doing it. :)

I never leave money out of my hobbies. I see to it that it never costs me a dime, wether it be Oakleys, camera gear, watches, knives or any other collectible stuff.

I never buy an item for more than I am sure I will be able to sell it for the very next day, and so no hobby I've had has ever cost me any real money. Just my way of doing it. :)
There's no wrong way to do it. To each, his own. As long as you get enjoyment out of it, it doesn't matter to me.

Sent from Q's Note5

It's funny that the comment from 3yrs ago about R1's going for $500-600 still holds true today.

Back