• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why Are Tops Different On Single Towers?

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
I have one that has a metal insert on the top where a light fits through and I have another that has a square clear piece of plexiglass. Can anyone give me any info?

Some towers have a metal insert on the top where a light fits through while others have a square clear piece of plexiglass.

(just felt the need to be an idiot ... thanks.)

:)

So in summary some have a plexiglass (clear in color) on top while others have a light stick through with a metal plate wrapped around it? Oh OK I see now. Thanks for the clarification. :)

It's like the newer style black megas.......some of them have the 4 halogen lights up top and some have the white plexi. Guess it depends on the generation.

I bought a small plexiglass panel as well as a glass panel. I also bought a can of frosted semi transparent spray paint. It says it's designed for glass and not paint. If I spray paint the glass is there a way to drill the glass to make use of the bolt holes in the tower or do I need to find a paint that will work for the plexiglass?

Back