• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why are you ruining deals for other people?

My .02 cents, i joined this forum a little over a year now, and since then i think i have strike some pretty good deals, i am fortunate enough to live in a part of Mexico where we have access to U.S products at very good prices.

It is a flea market paradise, you just have to know where to look and kind of be at the right place at the right time.

I also look for Oakley on my local Facebook market and there i have also found some pretty good deals, for example, I got my 2 watches from there at good prices.

But there you found all types of sellers, the ones who doesnt know what they are selling and ask way bellow of what the item is worth, and then you found the ones who try to rip you a new one and ask for prices that are even above of retail only because they know Oakley is a pricey brand.

1 example, the lady who sold me my Bath Tub Duffle Bag used to work in Oakley so she knew what she was selling and what the value of the bag was, i was able to work a trade and cash deal for it that i think it was fair to the 2 of us

To finish i agree whith @StG that the sellers should do more research when they are in doubt of the value of what they are selling.

Last edited:
People who do this have no honor or integrity. The sellers who do this are bad enough, but the weasels who message a seller AFTER it’s already sold are real lowlifes. —However, I do find it funny that the seller then decided to re-list it at an even higher price than what the weasels were offering, and it still hasn’t sold lol
2F40DDA7-3C42-4733-A2DB-D552429E7990.jpeg

People who do this have no honor or integrity. The sellers who do this are bad enough, but the weasels who message a seller AFTER it’s already sold are real lowlifes. —However, I do find it funny that the seller then decided to re-list it at an even higher price than what the weasels were offering, and it still hasn’t sold lol
View attachment 847048
What was being sold?

What was being sold?
A pair of Mag four S. It was originally listed at $20 after shipping. So the seller basically screwed over a customer(me) for a measly $20 additional dollars. Actually, she ended up re listing it for $50.

The Romeos I lost out on a couple pages back on this thread hurt a lot more, this one wasn’t that big of deal, I was just going to give the pair to my nephew, but still ticked me off that people are like this.

A pair of Mag four S. It was originally listed at $20 after shipping. So the seller basically screwed over a customer(me) for a measly $20 additional dollars. Actually, she ended up re listing it for $50.

The Romeos I lost out on a couple pages back on this thread hurt a lot more, this one wasn’t that big of deal, I was just going to give the pair to my nephew, but still ticked me off that people are like this.
I agree. It's more the principle than anything else.

Latest Posts

Back