• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why are you ruining deals for other people?

That’s literally the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on this forum. Said like a person that’s never got a great deal.

Are you serious? Lost out on a car payment??? If you’re missing car payments because you don’t know how much oakleys are worth then you need a new day job.
If you walk up to some one who legit doesn't know because it was stored or whatever then that is just bad karma to try to take them but I don't feel sorry for people on letgo or these other sites because most of them are just trying to get you for the lower price and then when you get there spike it up

If you walk up to some one who legit doesn't know because it was stored or whatever then that is just bad karma to try to take them but I don't feel sorry for people on letgo or these other sites because most of them are just trying to get you for the lower price and then when you get there spike it up
It's the Bob Gibson philosophy you crowd the plate you except the consequences 🤣

Latest Posts

Back