• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why are you ruining deals for other people?

For the "Karma Police" out there, I want to know who refunds me if I overpay? because apparently if I underpay "Karma will get you" applies but I haven't see the Karma fairly that refunds me when the "mint condiction" item shows up at my door after being dragged through a rodeo clowns boot. I have always been the one to have to contact the seller to return/reason out how the item is misrepresented.

Oh and this reminds me of this guy on someone else's sale thread:

"Worth double than the asking price...."

then followed by:

"Genuine admiration for this Sales add if I had the money I will buy it in a flash.. "

For the "Karma Police" out there, I want to know who refunds me if I overpay? because apparently if I underpay "Karma will get you" applies but I haven't see the Karma fairly that refunds me when the "mint condiction" item shows up at my door after being dragged through a rodeo clowns boot. I have always been the one to have to contact the seller to return/reason out how the item is misrepresented.

Oh and this reminds me of this guy on someone else's sale thread:

"Worth double than the asking price...."

then followed by:

"Genuine admiration for this Sales add if I had the money I will buy it in a flash.. "
Or where is the karma police when you go to give a member something they ask for then they say "Let's see what the other members give me"

I bought a truck for $3,000. Am I wrong for not paying the value of $35,000. Nahhhh. He had every opportunity to look up it's value. I didn't scam him. Do your research. Not my job to. Carry on. View attachment 775395
Yeah if someone wants to sell me that sexy thing for 3000 I would be asking questions before the officer pulls me over in it and I do a year 😂😂😂

I bought a truck for $3,000. Am I wrong for not paying the value of $35,000. Nahhhh. He had every opportunity to look up it's value. I didn't scam him. Do your research. Not my job to. Carry on. View attachment 775395
If you paid $3,000 for that truck it's either stolen or the guy really needed some drug money. I hope you got a bill of sale and the title.

Maybe the seller of that truck had a vision of how gas prices would evolve in a couple of years :oops:

Dallas hog, you might have saved 32K ....... but i will cost you twice that to fill it up now! 😅 .................... ☹️
That's true! I'd argue that saving 32K on a truck will let him buy a lot of gas.

Maybe the seller of that truck had a vision of how gas prices would evolve in a couple of years :oops:

Dallas hog, you might have saved 32K ....... but i will cost you twice that to fill it up now! 😅 .................... ☹️
il_fullxfull.3269712020_czw9.jpg

Back