• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why can’t anyone ever call you back?

So after several days of trying to contact the manager I spoke with them on Wednesday. When I asked why didn’t you call me back I was told, yea that one slipped by me. Wow what a revelation. I expected I’m sorry, I apologize, I dropped the ball. Supposedly he ordered the frame I want. It isn’t looking good I will tell you that.

Just called the store. Apparently the manager went home already. Must be nice to work less than 6 hours, not return phone calls for loyal revenue generating customers and leave early during a holiday shopping weekend when most retailers look to do everything they can to turn a profit. I was given the excuse maybe he forgot to call you because it’s Black Friday weekend. Really.? Maybe I’ll just forget to shop there anymore. How bout that?
Dude, he works at a sunglasses store - I’m sure he’s not the most responsible person on earth...

He goes to a job that requires little effort, education and overall knowledge of damn near anything...

He cares as much about calling you back as he does about moving out of his parent’s house...

Dude, he works at a sunglasses store - I’m sure he’s not the most responsible person on earth...

He goes to a job that requires little effort, education and overall knowledge of damn near anything...

He cares as much about calling you back as he does about moving out of his parent’s house...
Millennial?

By the way it’s not really about him it’s damn near everybody on the planet. Nobody follows up on their commitments or does what they say.
Oh, I know what you mean 10000000%...

By trade, I have made a living being an “expediter” in the oil and gas field...

Following up to get information and chasing people to do their jobs has consumed my life for 11 years...

My entire life is one big schedule - everything has to be planned, structured and excecuted to completion..

My wife hates it because I will plan out EVERYTHING that we will do in a weekend and it will be Friday afternoon...

So yeah, having that feeling that “I have to effing do everything to get results”, is what I’ve been living for the last 4,000 days...

I’m having a mini panic attack just thinking about it....

Last edited:
My buddy’s step son is 27 works at Wawa lives at home and has no girlfriend. A real catch! He is the face of tomorrow. This is why I hate people. Most of them are worthless and better yet his mom defends him and his lack of drive because he has gyrd or some other made up illness. We have bread a society of spineless crybabies who know nothing except how to make up excuses. I’d send them all to war to learn how to grow up. They don’t need safe spaces they need Parris Island.

Latest Posts

Back