• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why can’t anyone ever call you back?

That sounds harsh. If this is his first black Friday sales day in charge, he might have been busy. It is unreasonable to expect that level of after on the busiest shopping day of the year. And it won't help him become a better manager of you are an ******* about it.
I called on Wednesday and waited all day with no response. I called twice more on Saturday since I knew Black Friday the store would be busy. I was told he would be in at 12 and by 6 he was gone and no one called me. My job isn’t to chase after you to to do your job or make you a better manager.

I really doubt the manager cares who you are or how much you spend...

The ‘do-you-know-who-I-am-?’ tactic isn’t usually a winning tactic...

... all of this so close after Thanksgiving...

Welcome to 'murica

The only nation that celebrate a day of "thanks" followed up by a day of beating each other up to get $10 off a flat screen TV. Land of The free and home of the brave

I really doubt the manager cares who you are or how much you spend...

The ‘do-you-know-who-I-am-?’ tactic isn’t usually a winning tactic...

... all of this so close after Thanksgiving...
Exactly. The manager doesn’t care. Nobody cares. A customer wants to talk to you. Who cares? A customer needs help. Who cares? A customer wants to buy something. Who cares? Let’s just all work a half day and not be responsive! Let’s have a free for all! Come on everyone! Tomorrow is I don’t give a **** day?

Welcome to 'murica

The only nation that celebrate a day of "thanks" followed up by a day of beating each other up to get $10 off a flat screen TV. Land of The free and home of the brave
I would never go out on a Black Friday unless I was there to film the savages beating the crap out of each other.

Back