• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why Cant I See The Exchange Area?

We need more posts.

Now I don't know whether I should buy new shades or wait two weeks and browse the used market. :/

How do you fail to read on a forum? Plus its right on top of the page.

im having trouble viewing the miscexchange? I meet the requirements (14 day member and 10+ posts), but have not been able to open. I have logged out and waited the hour to see if my profile updated. Its not a big problem, but was wondering if there is another fix?

Curious as to why the ten posts? Figured you would want to avoid updating a older post just to reach the minimum. Why not just have a 10 day waiting period.. Obviously its been working but I see people getting upset that we have to have 10 posts. Yes I was a newbie who knocked out my 10 and now am on the waiting list. I did appreciate the shout out on the "unknown" rules for using the forum :boink:

I see the point in having to post. Why join the forum to not even participate at all and just to get into the exchange area to buy/sell/trade and not contribute anything at all?

I've joined this forum to hang out here,have fun communicating with the fellow members here who love the Oakley product as much as I do.

I didn't join here just to get into the exchange area and I've obviously met the time frame as I've been here 2 months and definitely reached the 10 post requirement and I STILL CANNOT see the exchange area and it doesn't even matter to me. I'd like to see it but its not on my priority list as I don't trade or sell.

Honestly not to be mean but if someone comes here strictly to enter the exchange area, then why bother joining here? Just go to ebay and search for stuff you want there.