• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why Cant I See The Exchange Area?

EHH I hate ebay sometimes LOL and Craigslist can be a ......... I would rather buy or sell to someone I know loves Oakley stuff as much as I do. Not all join just for classifieds. I have already met some cool peeps so I have no problem on here.

I see the point in having to post. Why join the forum to not even participate at all and just to get into the exchange area to buy/sell/trade and not contribute anything at all?

I've joined this forum to hang out here,have fun communicating with the fellow members here who love the Oakley product as much as I do.

I didn't join here just to get into the exchange area and I've obviously met the time frame as I've been here 2 months and definitely reached the 10 post requirement and I STILL CANNOT see the exchange area and it doesn't even matter to me. I'd like to see it but its not on my priority list as I don't trade or sell.

Honestly not to be mean but if someone comes here strictly to enter the exchange area, then why bother joining here? Just go to ebay and search for stuff you want there.

+10 :big_boss:

...I didn't join here just to get into the exchange area and I've obviously met the time frame as I've been here 2 months and definitely reached the 10 post requirement and I STILL CANNOT see the exchange area and it doesn't even matter to me.
Hey, Frank... I find that hard to believe that you can't get into the exchange area. I'm pretty sure you've met the minimum post requirement. :laugh:
Have you tried logging out and logging back in again?

Hey, Frank... I find that hard to believe that you can't get into the exchange area. I'm pretty sure you've met the minimum post requirement. :laugh:
Have you tried logging out and logging back in again?

Seriously! I still can't get in.
I've logged out, logged back in, logged out, closed browser, opened browser, logged back in, logged out, rebooted, opened browser, logged back in, still n nothing. Oh well.

Seriously! I still can't get in.
I've logged out, logged back in, logged out, closed browser, opened browser, logged back in, logged out, rebooted, opened browser, logged back in, still n nothing. Oh well.
Well, you'd better PM one of the mods and get it straightened out. How else am I gonna be able to buy from you all the cool stuff I need? :laugh: