• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WHY DayummJOHN IS BANNED, HE ALMOST SCAMMED ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
please tell. I am still trying to get him to make good on the split jackets that looked like crap when I received them...

I know what he told me, but I would like more input on how he almost scammed the OP

there has to be a banned members portion on the forum just so the rest of us can get a heads up on what happened to previous deals gone bad. it should have as much details of the banned member as possible. but with anonymity on the web, it may be pretty tough. God, i F**king HATE SCAMMING POSs....

There was a case usage of dual accounts with regards to this user, and was used for unscrupulous purposes. I'll ask the other mods, and the Boss with regards to whether any more info can be posted.

As I recall, johnnyhundreds was his other username. I remember him saying that someone "hacked" his other account and ruined his reputation or something along those lines. Recently, another member was owed money by him as part of a deal and he refused to pay or return messages etc. It got to the point that every time he posted, that other user had to post "you owe me money..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back