• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why did Oakley come out with the Sliver when it already had the Sliver F?

I tried on both the Sliver F and Sliver at the Washington Square mall location here in Oregon and I personally am a fan of the Sliver F. Not really all because of the folding, but because of the fit. The non folding Sliver just doesn't fit as well for my head. I expected them to pretty much be the same, but that didn't feel like it was the case.

Anyone else have this happen or is it just me? -Kevin

Me too. I also prefer the weight of the silver f, the sliver feels chinky compared to the f

New here. I prefer the F version. When i tried it in the store, the regular sliver is a little tighter on the side of my head. So i bought the f black polarized iridium..

Anyone know where I can get another Sliver F case from?? I left my backpack in the classroom at school for no more than 2 mins and come back and realize that the case was stolen! Luckily I had the glasses on my hat, but now I can't find that case for the life of me online and wondering if anyone knew how I could get one???? Thanks!

Anyone know where I can get another Sliver F case from?? I left my backpack in the classroom at school for no more than 2 mins and come back and realize that the case was stolen! Luckily I had the glasses on my hat, but now I can't find that case for the life of me online and wondering if anyone knew how I could get one???? Thanks!
Post in the exchange section, someone probably sell you a case.

Tried sending you a PM about something else and got this reply:

"You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: OakleyFrankFMJ."
Wait a second..... I am the riff raff...... I'm blocked from having any messages with anyone in private. :p

Back