• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why Did You Buy Your X Metals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought mine because they were a great deal initially and then I figured out they fit me best out of all the X Metal frames, the colorways with the 24k and Ti02 are just an awesome look, I really love my Ti02 with the ice iridium lenses they are great!! Best X Metal frame by far in my opinion!!

I bought mine because they were a great deal initially and then I figured out they fit me best out of all the X Metal frames, the colorways with the 24k and Ti02 are just an awesome look, I really love my Ti02 with the ice iridium lenses they are great!! Best X Metal frame by far in my opinion!!

I will second that reference the Tio2 being the best xmetal frame....... Awesome colorway... Both the XX and the Juliet had TI02 models. The XX had hammerstems and the juliet didn't. Other then the orbitals being different sizes, the hammerstems made the XX frame complete....

i bought mine coz of having the "second look effect" from people. im no cyclops but somehow you can feel the powers trying to burst out when you're wearing them. LOL!

Where do I start....

Look like NOTHING else.

Get looks like NOTHING else.

Pieces of art fused with cutting edge technology masqurading as sunglasses (the things were built in a frigging high security facility in the desert for crying out loud)---people puke at $300 sunglasses sometimes but they are not JUST that.

Totally indestructible unless you're a wild boar-in theory as long as Oakley services them, you just replacing lenses and you're wearing these in 60 years.

Interchangability....10 minutes to new rubber and/or lens colors.

Never out of syle IMO despite what my wife asserts.

When I first looked in an Oakley cabinet I saw among the stock a Leather Mars which spawned a severe psychological reaction which still remains. Super intelligent alien life will be far beyond Homo Sapiens in copious ways that we could barely imagine, yet we have created the best sunglasses in the Universe. I am just 5 X Metals short of the complete set of the 70 production releases, though I have doubts I will ever find some of the missing pieces.

I bought mine because I joined this site and for some reason was reminded that I Had to have a pair, now less than five months in I have five pair and still looking for more

I bought mine to look awesome! plus they fit my face and i want to be like Cyclops... lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back