• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why Did You Buy Your X Metals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Penny's as soon as they came out after the X-Men film. Why? They looked the absolute nuts! Totally unique, been stopped and asked about them loads of times. Not really a big 'coveter' of any 'material' things really, but Oakley's make me drool!

Bought my Juliets primarily because of the look, but also because the more expensive and rare the sunglasses, the more I become paranoid about taking care of them. So I knew that they would be an investment that would last. I baby these things. I wear them all the time, but it's back in the cloth and the case if they are not on my face. (Hey wait...that rhymes).

Bought my Juliets primarily because of the look, but also because the more expensive and rare the sunglasses, the more I become paranoid about taking care of them. So I knew that they would be an investment that would last. I baby these things. I wear them all the time, but it's back in the cloth and the case if they are not on my face. (Hey wait...that rhymes).
thats what i said with my first juliets - you'd only need to buy one and it'll last ages and ages (and therefore not have to buy another pair).
now 10 juliets, 20 Xmetals and 50 pairs of oakleys all up, that plan didnt go so well.

They were my first pair actually. The Polished/ Fire juliets, I wanted a pair of Oaks and just immediately fell in love with the Juliets. Just because they were awesome, the most awesome pair there was... Just didn't want anything else anymore. They are outstanding, they are different etc.
In the end I got them for my birthday, from my parents. It was the pair that started it all, and they are really worth a lot to me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back