• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why didn't I check sooner?

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
I just checked out the Oakley Vault website...and to my surprise they had the Country Flag Antix for $50. I ran to grab my credit card, to go thru the check out process...only to find out that it is sold out.

I should have checked the site sooner....I just would have never expected to see these on the Vault website.

I feel your pain i missed Grey smoke Flaks by minutes ...they have white but the black ones they had last night for the antix r gone indeed

Looks like they have some on there now (white 60 dollars) the time is now 9:45 am est. Friday august 12th

Those are the Hijinx. They had the Antix on there, which is what I was looking for. I am currently sitting out my deck (beautiful summer night) with my wife and 3 dogs. I just finished my 3rd margarita. At this pace......I should be doing some late night shopping after another pitcher of margaritas and the wifey has hit the sack! Time is now 7:35 EST.

Stay tuned for an update.......

Looks like they have them up again...not bad for $50.

Yes, what is up with that? Luckily I didn't pull the trigger on the Hijinx version. I was able to buy them this A.M. before they took them down again.

I guess that is a site that needs to be checked periodically throughout the day for changing inventory? Anyway, I was lucky enough to get them (I think). Still waiting on the confirmation email.

Back